We received almost two hundreds applications for this year’s internship program, and while we wish we could have offered positions to everyone, in the end we were only able to select five:
- Simon Couch: tidymodels package support
- Ezgi Karaesmen: interactive tutorials for tidymodels.
- Devin Johnson: support for people working with spreadsheets in R.
- JooYoung Seo: accessibility improvements.
- Nischal Shrestha: interactive tutorials for Python.
They will all start in May, and will blog here regularly about their progress—we are looking forward to working with them.