Over two dozen people are now certified instructors and listed in our trainers’ directory, and more are in the pipeline. If you would like to join them, the first step is to take part in one of our upcoming training classes. We held a full class for people in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (Sept 16-17), and another full class started today (Sept 25-26) for people in the Americas.
We still have some space in two upcoming classes:
- December 9-10, 2019; a two-day online session, and
- January 28, 2020; a one-day training workshop that will take place in person at rstudio::conf 2020.
These come on top of a dozen other offerings this year:
- one at rstudio::conf 2019
- three for people in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- another four targeting the Americas
- one for East Asia and Australia/New Zealand
- one for our interns, and
- two for specific customers’ teams.
The online course runs 4 hours each day (i.e., two back-to-back half-days); the materials are available online, and a book-length version is also available. After completing the course, participants must do one exam on teaching and one each on the technical topics (tidyverse and/or Shiny). If you would like to take part, please fill in this form to tell us about yourself or mail us if you have questions.
For more about RStudio’s instructor training program, please see: